Tuesday 3 April 2012

Omg I'm a blogger!

I never thought I'd see the day when I wrote a blog; you'll have to bear with me whilst I get my head round things, I've only just joined the smartphone world and still struggle to text on a touchscreen!

I decided to write this blog mainly for selfish reasons (probably not the best introduction but as my mum taught me "honesty is the best policy"). I wanted a record of my weight loss journey to look back on in years to come; a reminder of the good and bad times along the way and something to show the grandkids (cliche I know!).

I hope it is going to make an interesting read and my dream would be to inspire others on a similar journey to me.

Anyway, I'll finish with a pic, sorry it's a bit rubbish - hard to find a pic of me alone! I'll be constantly updating the blog so will make sure my future pictures are better!

Bye for now

Love

Jules x


No comments:

Post a Comment