Monday 9 April 2012

Weigh In Day & Happy Easter!

Hello everyone


Happy Easter!


Hope you've all had a fab Easter break, can't believe how quickly the last 4 days have gone and the dreaded return to work is looming! At least there won't be a 'Monday morning feeling' this week; every cloud eh! 


Well, now to the important stuff; 


Weigh In Day came and I conquered! The scales show a 2lb loss this week and I couldn't be happier. I had kinda slacked off on the exercise front over the last few days so was very relieved to see a loss! Didn't really like that nervous feeling though so it's back to the exercise this week!


Had a lovely Easter weekend but certainly had an 'OMG' moment, I received 2 Easter Eggs from my 2 best friends and decided to point them before I ate them (god, I've come a long way on this weight loss journey!). Thank goodness I did. My two lovely eggs come to a total of..........


101 PRO POINTS!!!!!!!!


I nearly fell of my chair; for those of you who don't know the meaning of points; 101 is more than 3 days worth of points! The offending items are pictured below! I am still debating whether they will be eaten, if they are it will be weighed out portions over the next few weeks!



Anyway, on that cheery choccy note, I'll sign off!

Until next time....

Loves

Jules x


101 Pro Points; Damn you Easter Bunny!




No comments:

Post a Comment